Managing Successful Programmes MSP®
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation with exam and Practitioner with certification
The purpose of the course is to provide the participants with a structure for managing required business changes in order to realise strategic and business objectives.
The course will be profitable for programme managers, change managers, experienced project managers, programme support teams and managers requiring skills for managing programmes and changes or who are steering committee members.
35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) may be earned for this course. At the course, you will learn a number of methodologies, e.g. for establishing a governing vision and specification of the future situation, focus on realising expected benefits and effects as well as control and coordination of the underlying contributing projects’ deliverables. This course will enable you to establish a better dialogue about the company’s future through the programme mindset.
- Is delivered in cooperation with SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
- Will lead to an MSP® Practitioner certification
- Is accredited by the APM Group Ltd. against the MSP Syllabus for Foundation and Practitioner levels
The course offers a theoretical presentation of MSP® combined with a number of practical assignments. The practical assignments will be solved both individually and in teams with focus on the Practitioner exam which will take place on the last course day.
Approx. 4 weeks before the course, you will receive a pre-study and an MSP® manual to ensure that you are acquainted with the MSP® terminology and MSP® elements prior to the course.
All course days start up at 9:00 and finish at about 17:30. You should set aside approx. 2 hours for homework. The course will take place at a course location with possibility for overnight accommodation (residential course), but you may also attend the course as a non-residential course and do your homework at home. Overnight accommodation is not included in the price.
The course is taught in English.
The following course material, which is included in the price, will be used:
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) manual
- Pre-event study guide and computer-based training CD-ROM
- Course website containing: Pre-event handout (PDF), VisaVision – examples of exam questions, APMG exam guidelines, MSP® event handout including course assignments which in a stimulating manner will help you practise the elements of the MSP® method, become acquainted with the MSP® manual and obtain an understanding of the MSP® method
- MSP® Examinations Assistant which will guide you in relation to how to approach and complete the MSP® Practitioner exam
- MSP® Practitioner sample exam including answers
- Start date:
- 29 May 2017 at 09:00
- 29 May - 02 June
- DKK 22,500.00 excl. VAT
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.